Was about 20 y.o. when, for the second time in my life, I made the final preparation for my eternal demise. One step away from putting the final nail in my coffin… One step away from taking my own life… 30 seconds and I would have fallen into demise…Prospect food for crows, I saw my shadow laughing at this gloomy tableau…
I won’t talk about events that led me to this dark moment, let’s just say that a combination of deadly factors, including depression, heartbreak, miserable times topped by a lost in the will to live brought me to that point. I hated everyone but mostly I hated myself, or whatever was left of me. I felt like if I wouldn’t end it with my own hands, alcohol would have got the job done.
However, one blister of light somehow was given to this peasant. I found a neverending source of life pursuit: ROCK music. Through the magic mana of it, starving for life I became.Now there is this ancient old belief since the dinosaurs crawled the Earth, that often associates rock with satanism or occult doctrines. Utter bullshit! I`m the living proof that it helped me crawl back from the dead.
Rock music is all about the blend of each single instrument that as harder as it vibes, the deeper the feelings and the emotions are passed on to the listener. Adding the lyrics that are not only words that make no sense, but rather true experiences wrapped into a melodic track. Above all is the undisputed implication of all the band members that literally give their spirits for us to consume. If you can reach deep enough, you can unveil the beautiful mathematic theorems that are hidden. At that moment the full connection is done… instruments, vibe with each word the singer eats his heart out with, fully transposing you into the state of mind the song puts you in.
If I found myself in something that saved me, so can you. Discover your own rock and hang on to it with your teeth!
(Source photo :https://unsplash.com/search/rock-music?photo=GrIty4BNJEE)
(Don`t forget to like, share, subscribe … Rock on \m/)
Interview —–>> Know me through 40 Rongs !
- Wake up song – System Of A Down – Chop Suey!
- Ready to work – Foo Fighters – Best Of You
- Fuck this shit – Queen – I Want To Break Free
- In the zone – Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop
- Angry as shit – Three Days Grace – I Hate Everything About You
- Me against the world – Linkin Park – Numb
- Retreat in my dungeon – Korn – Alone I Break
- Bipolarity – Slipknot – Duality
- When someone stepped on my tail – Nine Inch Nails – Hurt
- Master of airbreathers – Metallica – Master of Puppets
- Not belonging anywhere – Avenged Sevenfold – Afterlife
- Everything falling apart – Crazy Town – Drowning
- Confessions – Rage Against The Machine – Testify
- Stronger than ever – AC/DC – Back In Black
- Feeling indestructible – Disturbed – Indestructible
- Hidden desires – Muse – Undisclosed Desires
- When my heart is of ice – Crossfade – Cold
- When seeing hot girls – Hot Blooded – Foreigner
- Love related – Bon Jovi – Bad Medicine
- Encountering crazy girls – Buckcherry – Crazy Bitch
- Sweet memories – Guns N’ Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine
- Broken hearted – tie Papa Roach – Leader of the Broken Hearts – Papa Roach – Scars
- Aftermath – Bullet For My Valentine – Tears Don’t Fall
- Moving on – Apocalyptica – I Don’t Care
- Feeling alive again – P.O.D. – Alive
- Cherishing each day – U2 – Beautiful Day
- Remembering past events – Sevendust – Angel’s Son
- Something is not really the same anymore – Deftones-Change
- Fuck off – Pantera – Walk
- Suppressing everyone feeling – Motörhead – King of Kings
- Inceptive for some patience – Audioslave – Like a Stone
- Dancing while working out – Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger
- Rage against the others – Marilyn Manson – The Beautiful People
- Headbanging – Rammstein – Du Hast
- Find inner strength – ASKING ALEXANDRIA – Moving On
- Escaping work – Iron Maiden – Run To The Hills
- I`m so ugly, but so are you – Nirvana – Lithium
- Feel like punkin` – Billy Idol – Rebel Yell
- When I get started up – The Rolling Stones – Start Me Up
- Just letting it go – Lenny Kravitz – Fly Away