Something has been cooking and its now ready to be devoured. I am so excited to share the news with you guys that, finally, my first book has been released! It’s been a period full o reflection upon self and an unburdening of the inside eating thoughts that hang inside the brain of the one addressing you.
I strongly believe that maths and writing go hand in hand and I will share a sneak peak at what the road map of the book looks like.
I tried to express so much using so little words. I considered this a highly complex task. Just like Einstein concluded his general relativity, from hundreds of equations to just a few characters, I was inspired to write as few words as possible that express a universe of thoughts. Here is a preview of the most used words in my book, represented in a word cloud:
One of the most focused points that I’m bringing to the table is the awesome influence that ROCK music had on me. Starting from giving me a reason to live up until vibrating as the alternative fuel besides my blood. A part of the bands I’m most thankful to are:
The principal components of my book in terms of legacy words are:
The book is divided in 26 chapters, subsequently the age I as when I wrote it. It takes you in a roller coaster of a ride and I hope you have your safety belt on.
For more information of the book, feel free to access this Amazon link:
I hope you will enjoy and find it helpful, if you embark on the ride. And whatever feedback you might have, you are more than welcomed to add your thoughts in the Amazon commenting section, here on the blog or via social media. I’ll eagerly await for them.
Don’t forget to Like, Comment and/or Share
Was about 20 y.o. when, for the second time in my life, I made the final preparation for my eternal demise. One step away from putting the final nail in my coffin… One step away from taking my own life… 30 seconds and I would have fallen into demise…Prospect food for crows, I saw my shadow laughing at this gloomy tableau…
I won’t talk about events that led me to this dark moment, let’s just say that a combination of deadly factors, including depression, heartbreak, miserable times topped by a lost in the will to live brought me to that point. I hated everyone but mostly I hated myself, or whatever was left of me. I felt like if I wouldn’t end it with my own hands, alcohol would have got the job done.
However, one blister of light somehow was given to this peasant. I found a neverending source of life pursuit: ROCK music. Through the magic mana of it, starving for life I became.Now there is this ancient old belief since the dinosaurs crawled the Earth, that often associates rock with satanism or occult doctrines. Utter bullshit! I`m the living proof that it helped me crawl back from the dead.
Rock music is all about the blend of each single instrument that as harder as it vibes, the deeper the feelings and the emotions are passed on to the listener. Adding the lyrics that are not only words that make no sense, but rather true experiences wrapped into a melodic track. Above all is the undisputed implication of all the band members that literally give their spirits for us to consume. If you can reach deep enough, you can unveil the beautiful mathematic theorems that are hidden. At that moment the full connection is done… instruments, vibe with each word the singer eats his heart out with, fully transposing you into the state of mind the song puts you in.
If I found myself in something that saved me, so can you. Discover your own rock and hang on to it with your teeth!
(Source photo :https://unsplash.com/search/rock-music?photo=GrIty4BNJEE)
(Don`t forget to like, share, subscribe … Rock on \m/)
Interview —–>> Know me through 40 Rongs !
- Wake up song – System Of A Down – Chop Suey!
- Ready to work – Foo Fighters – Best Of You
- Fuck this shit – Queen – I Want To Break Free
- In the zone – Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop
- Angry as shit – Three Days Grace – I Hate Everything About You
- Me against the world – Linkin Park – Numb
- Retreat in my dungeon – Korn – Alone I Break
- Bipolarity – Slipknot – Duality
- When someone stepped on my tail – Nine Inch Nails – Hurt
- Master of airbreathers – Metallica – Master of Puppets
- Not belonging anywhere – Avenged Sevenfold – Afterlife
- Everything falling apart – Crazy Town – Drowning
- Confessions – Rage Against The Machine – Testify
- Stronger than ever – AC/DC – Back In Black
- Feeling indestructible – Disturbed – Indestructible
- Hidden desires – Muse – Undisclosed Desires
- When my heart is of ice – Crossfade – Cold
- When seeing hot girls – Hot Blooded – Foreigner
- Love related – Bon Jovi – Bad Medicine
- Encountering crazy girls – Buckcherry – Crazy Bitch
- Sweet memories – Guns N’ Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine
- Broken hearted – tie Papa Roach – Leader of the Broken Hearts – Papa Roach – Scars
- Aftermath – Bullet For My Valentine – Tears Don’t Fall
- Moving on – Apocalyptica – I Don’t Care
- Feeling alive again – P.O.D. – Alive
- Cherishing each day – U2 – Beautiful Day
- Remembering past events – Sevendust – Angel’s Son
- Something is not really the same anymore – Deftones-Change
- Fuck off – Pantera – Walk
- Suppressing everyone feeling – Motörhead – King of Kings
- Inceptive for some patience – Audioslave – Like a Stone
- Dancing while working out – Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger
- Rage against the others – Marilyn Manson – The Beautiful People
- Headbanging – Rammstein – Du Hast
- Find inner strength – ASKING ALEXANDRIA – Moving On
- Escaping work – Iron Maiden – Run To The Hills
- I`m so ugly, but so are you – Nirvana – Lithium
- Feel like punkin` – Billy Idol – Rebel Yell
- When I get started up – The Rolling Stones – Start Me Up
- Just letting it go – Lenny Kravitz – Fly Away